I. User Registration Page
- Step 1: Open your internet browser
- Step 2: Type https://sitecontentmonitor.com/user/register and press ‘Enter’
- Step 3: Fill the registration form by providing your username, email address and company details.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Create new account’ button
- Step 5: You will get a success message about your account creation in the Register Form screenshot
Setting up a new account:
- Step 1: Once your registration is successful, you have to verify your email
- Step 2: Log into your mailbox and open the email containing the one-time link for verifying your account
- Step 3: On clicking the link, you will be redirected to a page as given in Set Password screenshot
- Step 4: Now all you have to do is click on the ‘Log in’ button
- Step 5: Set a new password as per your liking and confirm by re-entering it
II. Login Page
Logging into your account:
- Step 1: Once you have set your password, you can now login with your username and password
- Step 2: Open the link: https://sitecontentmonitor.com/user/login in your web browser
- Step 3: Enter your registered username
- Step 4: Enter your newly created password
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Log in’ button to access your account
- Step 6: In case, if you forgot your password, you can reset the password by clicking on the ‘Reset your password’ tab as given in Login screenshot.
III. Filling The Tracker Form
Adding the desired Domain:
- Step 1: After logging in, the customer can add the page entry to track the change in content
- Step 2: Click the menu 'Track page' it opens the page entry form as Form screenshot
- Step 3: Enter the name of the website URL to be tracked in the ‘URL’ field
- Step 4: Set the monitoring frequency as per your requirement for each specific URL.
- Step 5: If you want to monitor more than one page tracker, click on the “Add Page Entry” to fill 'URL' and 'Frequency' option and finally save the form
IV. Change Reporting
Viewing the report list:
- Step 1: Visit this link https://sitecontentmonitor.com/db in your browser
- Step 2: All the URLs are listed one by one with checked records
- Step 3: The detailed content changes can be viewed in the detail page of each item as specified in Listing screenshot
Viewing the payment details:
- Step 1: Click on the item link available on the right side of the site at the cart section to view the previous month’s bill payment details.
- Step 2: On clicking on the link, the details of the particular cart item gets displayed in a popup menu, as given in Cart Popup screenshot.
- Step 3: By clicking the cart link, you will be redirected to the shopping cart page as shown in Cart Listing screenshot. You can also visit the cart page by clicking on yet another cart link that is available in the user menu.
There are 2 payment options for paying the bill in the cart page. Either you can complete payment through PayPal login or through credit/debit card (not available now).
Paying by logging into your PayPal account:
- Step 1: Click on the PayPal button
- Step 2: After clicking the PayPal option, a pop-up window as indicated in PayPal Login screenshot will appear.
- Step 3: Sign in with your PayPal credentials and once the PayPal payment process is complete, the pop-up window will be closed.
- Step 4: Then the browser will redirect you back to the Shopping cart page. Refer Order Complete screenshot for a better understanding.
Checking the payment status:
After making a successful payment, you have to check whether the payment has been properly captured and receipt for the payment has been generated by PayPal. For it, you have to review your order by following these steps:
- Step 1: Click the ‘My account’ link from right section of the site to open the user account page as found in User Menu screenshot.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Orders’ tab to open the list of all previous orders, as depicted in Order Listing screenshot.
- Step 3: Check the ‘State’ column, to check the current status of your order. If the status is shown as ‘Completed’, then you have successfully completed your purchase.
Paying through credit or debit cards: (CURRENTLY NOT SUPPORTED)
- Step 1: Click on the ‘Debit or Credit card’ button
- Step 2: Enter your card details and complete the checkout process
We are currently not supporting credit or debit card based payments. Only PayPal payment mode is supported right now. However, Indian customers are kindly requested to contact the SiteContentMonitor’s admin for making their payments in a seamless manner.
We will soon be integrating card payment facility in our payment module and would possibly accept all forms of currency as well.
If you have any doubts or queries in this regard, feel free to contact us at info
at sitecontentmonitor dot com